Sailing Region of Teos / Sigacik
Welcome to Frankonia-Yachtcharter in Teos
Sigacik is a little town on the west coast of Turkey. The next larger town of Seferihisar is 5km away and about 35km south-west of Izmir (ancient Smyrna). Kusadasi is a good 30NM away.
Teos was founded in 1000BC as one of the 12 cities of the Delian League. The harbour town was made famous for its temple of Dionysos, the largest Dionysos temple in Turkey and the remains of which can still be seen nearby today.
The convenient location of the marina and its close proximity to Izmir and Izmir Airport by a well-maintained motorway make it an important base between Kusadasi and Çesme. A total of 400 sports boats can berth at the floating piers and 50 smaller boats can berth in the canal. The little old fishing harbour and the nearby fish restaurants make the marina particularly attractive to fishermen and visitors.
All support facilities are available: 75t mobile crane, space for 80 yachts on land, grey water pump stations, water, electricity, toilets/showers, 24-hour security and Wi-Fi.
Other amenities include supermarkets, shopping areas, restaurants, festival-land, cafés, bars, a yacht and sailing club, communications centre, swimming pool, customs office, petrol pumps, in fact, everything you need.
- Teos Marina - Çesme Marina 37 miles
- Teos Marina - Didim 68 miles
- Teos Marina - Dikili Marina 93 miles
- Teos Marina - Foça 80 miles
- Teos Marina - Kusadasi 33 miles
- Teos Marina - Yalikavak 88 miles
- Teos Marina - Bodrum 98 miles
- Teos Marina - Alaçati 26 miles
- Teos Marina - Turgutreis 85 miles
- Teos Marina - Ayvalik 107 miles
- Teos Marina - Izmir airport 70 km